TOP SIGNS IT'S TIME FOR A ROOF REPLACEMENT PROJECT FOR YOUR LAFAYETTE, LA HOME
You're probably wondering how you'll know it's time to replace your roof. If you notice any of the following signs, it's time to call your local roofing service experts in Lafayette, LA. Call us today if the following apply to your current roof:
- Age is not our friend: Most roofs come with 20 year (approx.) warranties. If your roof hasn't been replaced in over two decades, there's a good chance it's time for a new one.
- You see bad shingles: Your roof's shingles can tell you a lot about the state of your roof's health. If your shingles are wet, stained, curled, bent, or broken, it's time to consider replacing them. Are they missing completely? Definitely time to give us a call!
- You start finding granules on the ground: When shingles start deteriorating, they break off in small pieces similar to dark, coarse sand. If you find these granules in your landscaping, they're coming from your roof!
- The attic is leaking: This one's a no-brainer. If there's a leak in your attic, there's a leak in your roof!
- Rising energy bill: A good roof will act as an insulator against the outside elements. Increasing utility bills can be a tell-tale sign of a roof that's no longer up-to-par.
A roof replacement or complete roof installation project is expensive and time consuming, and you want only the most experienced roofers on the job. Call All Cat Construction at 337-210-5047 to speak to an experienced roofer in Lafayette, LA today!